You know what they say, “breakfast is the most important meal of the day!” This is why we put together a mouth-watering, must-try breakfast dumpling recipe. This yummy and unique breakfast idea is a combination of some of the traditional breakfast foods mixed with dumplings. Can you think of anything better than that?
- 4 ounces of chopped up cooked bacon
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of unsalted butter
- 24 wonton wrappers
- 4 ounces of cheese
- Chopped parsley
- ½ cup of ketchup
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoons of ground cinnamon
- Making the dipping sauce: Stir to combine the ketchup, maple syrup, and cinnamon into a small bowl. Refrigerate.
- Scramble three of the eggs over medium heat in 1 tablespoon of butter. Add shredded cheese. After the eggs are scrambled, transfer them into a bowl.
- Add scrambled egg and bacon into wonton wrappers. Fold the wrappers in half and use a fork to seal the edges. Repeat this process until all the ingredients are gone.
- Take the remaining egg and whisk it in a bowl with 2 teaspoons of water.
- Brush the wontons with whisked egg wash.
- Heat a pan over medium heat with 1 tablespoon of butter. Place dumplings in and cook until golden brown. (Usually around 5 minutes) Repeat until all the dumplings are cooked.
- Eat Up!
Contact The Dumpling School
If you are looking for a fun and knowledgeable thing to do with family and friends, book a dumpling cooking class with The Dumpling School! We offer group classes, date nights, corporate events, birthday parties and so much more! Don’t forget to follow us on Instagram and Facebook.